- The Winter Park Playhouse is a 501 (c) (3), non-profit charitable organization and upholds a strict NO REFUND/NO EXCHANGE policy.
- The Box Office will open two hours before each performance. The lobby and bar will open at 1:00 for matinees and 6:30 for evenings.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Please call if you are running late. If a call is not received, any tickets that have not been picked up become the property of the Playhouse and may be re-distributed at the staff’s discretion.
- All shows will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Out of respect for other patrons and performers, late seating is at the discretion of the House Manager and may not be in your original seats.
- Patrons leaving the theatre during a performance will be re-seated at an appropriate time during the performance. Re-entrance is at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Students must be 11 years and over to be admitted to a Mainstage Series production and 15 years and over to be admitted to a Spotlight Cabaret Series performance.
- We have partner restaurants that can help fulfill any of your dining needs, before or after the performance. See the list online or inquire at the box office.
- To ensure an enjoyable experience for all patrons, please silence your cell phones prior to performance and refrain from any disruptive behavior during the show.
- The Playhouse is proudly affiliated with Actors’ Equity Association and as such, no photographs, audio or video recording during performances will be permitted.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the building.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the show!